From gyms to restaurant kitchens, colored granules are the perfect choice for areas requiring a textured floor. We also use colored granules for coving systems, if the walls need protection from liquids or dings from traffic. Colored granules provide roughness for anti-slip flooring, but do not ruin the inherent anti-microbial aspects of epoxy. Nor do they make it harder to sanitize your floors. To the contrary, color granules add a variety of benefits to any epoxy floor, including the following plusses:
- Surprising resilience and toughness
- Resistance to UV light, solvents, abrasives, dents and scratching
- Various color combinations
- Select granule shape for various textures
- Proven success in public, commercial and industrial locations
West Coast Epoxy prides itself on making sure our customers are fully satisfied with their choice of granule color, size and pattern. Consider the options available for Brentwood and Northern California here on our site, or request to look at specific samples when we visit your business or home.