There are many advantages to applying epoxy coated concrete for commercial properties. Due to many years of experience applying epoxy coatings, West Coast Epoxy amplifies the pros of using this noteworthy material for our clientele. Satisfied clients in San Ramon typically choose epoxy flooring because of these useful features:
- Epoxy coatings are extremely durable and UV resistant, and therefore handy for indoors and outdoors.
- Coated concrete becomes water-resistant, stain-resistant and can be made chemical-resistant.
- Epoxy flooring is inexpensive, especially for sizable commercial spaces and certainly if you calculate ease of maintenance.
- Textured coatings are provided where liquids or slopes are present.
- Patterns and colors are available in an extensive selection, suitable with any requested color schematic or interior design layout.
- Coved flooring is available if needed for maintenance and wall protection.
- Turnaround time for epoxy coatings is rapid, minimizing downtime for your business during renovations and allowing for faster construction schedules with new buildings.
Where Should Epoxy Flooring Be Used?
West Coast Epoxy works with all types of concrete, from new concrete to cracked, old or stained concrete. The final result is always a smooth, customized business platform that fits your needs and funds. Here are just some of the typical applications of commercial epoxy coatings:
- Restaurants use covered concrete to minimize hazards in kitchen and storage areas with non-slip texturing.
- Repair shops apply epoxy coatings to prevent oil buildup.
- Health clubs use epoxy flooring for bathrooms and locker rooms.
- Rehabilitation facilities benefit from epoxy flooring for simpler cleaning and maintenance
- Technical businesses appreciate epoxy coated concrete since it repels dust and encourages a clean work environment.
- Epoxy flooring offers many different interior design options for retail and is an excellent choice for inventory areas
Let West Coast Epoxy deliver its exceptional experience with commercial concrete flooring to your business. Consultation requests are handled promptly and at your convenience. We encourage you to read our website to see how epoxy flooring can help your workplace stand out from the competition. Call West Coast Epoxy at 916-531-1874 or contact us online.
Request a Free Quote