There are many benefits to installing epoxy coated concrete on commercial structures. After multiple years of experience applying epoxy coatings, West Coast Epoxy maximizes the benefits of employing this superior material for our customers. Satisfied clients in Dublin typically select epoxy flooring due to these beneficial features:
- Epoxy coatings are very durable and ultraviolet resistant, and thus applicable for indoors and outdoors.
- Coated concrete becomes water-resistant, stain-resistant and additionally be made chemical-resistant.
- Epoxy flooring is affordable, especially for large commercial floors and definitely when you consider ease of maintenance.
- Slip-resistant coatings are provided where liquids or slopes are involved.
- Patterns and colors are sold in a wide collection, accomodating any desired color scheme or interior design layout.
- Coved flooring is sold where required for cleanliness and wall protection.
- Turnaround time for epoxy flooring is rapid, minimizing downtime for your company during renovations and allowing for shorter construction schedules with new installations.
Where Should Epoxy Flooring Be Used?
Commercial and industrial grade epoxy concrete necessitates the thicker application of the polymers that coat your concrete. Depending on the expected levels of wear, the grade of topcoat and thickness are chosen. Epoxy projects for industrial or commercial concrete also require careful consideration of how the floor is used and what services or products the client offers. Epoxy coatings and protectants are then layered with the right properties.
Let West Coast Epoxy provide its noted experience with commercial concrete floors to your enterprise. Quote requests are handled quickly and at your convenience. We encourage you to view our website to see how epoxy floors can help your workspace stand out from the competition. Call West Coast Epoxy at 916-531-1874 or contact us online.
Request a Free Quote