There are many benefits to applying epoxy coated concrete for commercial structures. After many years of experience applying concrete coatings, West Coast Epoxy increases the benefits of using this superb material for our clients. Satisfied customers in Diablo often pick epoxy flooring due to these useful features:
- Epoxy coatings are very enduring and UV light resistant, and thereby useful for application indoors and outdoors.
- Coated concrete becomes waterproof, stain-resistant and can be made chemical-resistant.
- Epoxy flooring is economical, especially for big commercial rooms and significantly increase ease of maintenance.
- Slip-resistant coatings are offered where fluids or inclines are present.
- Colors and patterns are available in a plentiful, carefully selected collection, useful with any specified color schematic or interior design plan.
- Coved flooring is sold if needed for sanitation and wall protection.
- Turnaround time for epoxy coatings is rapid, reducing downtime for your company during renovations and allowing for faster construction schedules with new buildings.
Ideal Commercial Epoxy Applications
Commercial and industrial grade epoxy flooring specifies thicker application of the polymers that protect your concrete. Depending on the expected levels of traffic, the grade of topcoat and thickness are selected. Epoxy projects for industrial or commercial flooring also require careful consideration of how the floor is used and what products or services the client offers. Epoxy coatings and protectants are then applied with the right properties.
For more information about how West Coast Epoxy can protect your concrete floors while making them a vital part of your interior design, contact us today for a quote and consultation.
Request a Free Quote