Sometimes your floor’s grip is just as important as its style! This is likely the case for spots like commercial kitchens, gym floors, and wet or oily areas. Colored granules joined to epoxy floors offer better traction. And they give extra safety without significantly increasing the maintenance of the floor. Other benefits of colored granules include:
- Surprising strength and durability
- Resistance to UV light, solvents, wear, cuts and scratches
- Multiple color possibilities
- Opt for granule size or shape for various textures
- Proven success in industrial, public and commercial locations
Use our website to view the options with colored granules for epoxy flooring. If you figure you might have difficulty narrowing down your choices, West Coast Epoxy has a wealth of samples to help you decide on the best style and textures for your Alamo epoxy coating. Feel free to dial us or schedule an on-site visit for your homeowner or business property.