There are many advantages to using epoxy coated concrete with commercial structures. With vast years of experience applying synthetic coatings, West Coast Epoxy amplifies the benefits of utilizing this noteworthy material. Satisfied clients in Alamo ordinarily pick epoxy flooring due to these advantageous features:
- Epoxy coatings are exceptionally enduring and ultraviolet resistant and thus useful for outdoor and indoor applications.
- Coated concrete becomes water resisting, stain-resistant and can be made chemical-resistant.
- Epoxy flooring is economical, especially for sizable commercial floors and definitely if you factor in ease of maintenance.
- Slip-resistant coatings are possible where liquids or slopes are present.
- Patterns and colors are distributed in a vast number, designed with any specified color scheme or design plan.
- Coved flooring is installed where required for cleanliness and wall protection.
- Turnaround time for epoxy flooring is quick, reducing downtime for your business during renovations and allowing for shorter construction schedules with new structures.
Ideal Commercial Epoxy Applications
Commercial and industrial grade epoxy concrete specifies the thicker application of the polymers that protect your concrete. Depending on the expected levels of wear, the grade of topcoat and thickness is selected. Epoxy projects for business or industrial flooring also require careful consideration of how the floor is used and what products or services the customer provides. Based on all of these factors, we apply epoxy coatings and protectants with the proper attributes for your specific needs.
Epoxy flooring can be designated with specific colors for set areas or stripes to indicate pathways to particular departments. For more information about how West Coast Epoxy can protect your concrete floors while making them a vital part of your interior design, contact us today for a quote and consultation.
Request a Free Quote