There are many benefits to applying epoxy coated concrete on commercial installations. As a result of multiple years of experience applying epoxy coatings, West Coast Epoxy boosts the pros of using this remarkable material. Satisfied customers in Clayton ordinarily opt for epoxy flooring due to these advantageous features:
- Epoxy coatings are very tough and ultraviolet resistant, and thereby handy for indoors and outdoors.
- Coated concrete becomes waterproof, stain-resistant and can be made chemical-resistant.
- Epoxy flooring is affordable, especially for big commercial rooms and certainly when you factor in ease of maintenance.
- Textured coatings are possible where fluids or inclines are present.
- Patterns and colors are sold in a plentiful palette, designed with any desired color scheme or design plan.
- Coved flooring is sold when needed for cleanliness and wall protection.
- Turnaround time for epoxy coatings is rapid, limiting downtime for your enterprise during renovations and allowing for shorter construction schedules with new properties.
Ideal Commercial Epoxy Applications
Commercial and industrial grade epoxy flooring requires thicker application of the polymers that protect your concrete. Depending on the expected levels of traffic, the grade of topcoat and thickness are selected. Epoxy projects for commercial or industrial concrete also require careful consideration of how the floor is used and what products or services the customer offers. Based on all of these factors, epoxy coatings and protectants are applied with the correct properties.
Let West Coast Epoxy lend its superior experience with commercial concrete flooring to your business. Quote requests are handled promptly and at your convenience. We advise you to read our website to see how epoxy floors can help your workspace stand out from competitors. Call West Coast Epoxy at 916-531-1874 or contact us online.
Request a Free Quote