Sometimes the grip of your floor is just as important as its look — if not more so! This is often the case for places like professional kitchens, gym floors, and workout areas. Color granules added to epoxy flooring offer increased traction and enhanced aesthetics. They provide additional safety and visual appeal, without significantly increasing the maintenance of the floor. Some additional benefits of color granules include:
- Surprising resilience and durability;
- Resistance to UV, chemicals, abrasives, gouges and scrapes;
- Extensive color combinations;
- Proven success in commercial, industrial, and public environments;
- Do not compromise the anti-microbial properties of epoxy flooring;
- Still easy to clean.
Color granules come in a wide variety of colors that can be mixed and matched. They also vary in size, providing a wide spectrum of textures.
Use our website to explore the possibilities with color granules for epoxy floors. If you think you might have trouble narrowing down your options, West Coast Epoxy has a wealth of samples to help you decide on the best look and feel for your Sacramento epoxy flooring. Also, our experienced specialists are more than happy to discuss how to find just the right finished product for your home or business. Feel free to give us a call or schedule a consultation.